If you still have any other questions, please contact the Training Center at 212-686-2042 or email email@example.com.
Q: How do I get a Certificate?
A: Successfully complete all 16 of our 2-hour courses and you’ll receive a Certificate of Completion. Social Workers will also receive 32 Continuing Education Units. All courses are approved by the New York State National Association of Social Workers (NASW) Continuing Education Committee.
Q: How much does it cost?
A: The full price of this program is $1,515. However, the program offers partial scholarships to all professionals who apply. Those who receive the scholarship are only responsible for a $200 fee to cover course materials and a university facilities fee.
Q: What are the requirements to attend?
A: All recipients must be affiliated with an organization, school, church, county government program, or business that has the motivation to improve or start a mentoring program. Fellows are also expected to participate in pre- and post-course surveys of the program.
Q: When and where does the program take place?
A: The MSC Program is offered 2 times a year — in the fall and summer. For program schedule and locations click here.
Q: How do I register?
A: Application/Recommendation Form PDF
Call Kiana Walbrook
Phone:(212) 686-2042 ext.121
- Completion of application form
- Current resume
- A 200-word personal statement explaining your agency's goals and how the Mentoring Supervisor Certificate Program will enable you to attain them
- One professional recommendation
- Description of your agency (including a brochure and an annual report)
- Participation in pre- and post-training surveys on the Mentoring Supervisor
- Certificate Program
- $200 fee (covers materials and university facilities fee)